We made it! Thank you all so much for following along this month with my 31 Day Life Reset series. I hope it has been helpful.
Today I just want to leave you with this;
Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23New International Version (NIV)
As long as we have days, we have opportunities for resets. However, tomorrow is not guaranteed.
Yesterday, maybe you;
- Yelled at your kids
- Failed to call that friend who’s having a hard time
- Went to bed angry with your spouse
- Did a poor job at work
- Failed to make time for prayer or reading the Word
- Had lunch from the drive-through and then regretted it
Today is a new day; we can make better choices.
Who is the person you want to become?Is it a kinder, gentler mom? A better friend? A more patient or loving spouse? A hard worker? A person who lives out their faith? A healthier version of yourself?
Let’s start working to be that person today.
And because it’s Friday I’m going to send you into the weekend with a little Mandisa, enjoy!
* Friends if you’d like to go back to other reset posts you can find them all here. Thank you for following along, I will be take a break from blogging for a little bit to work on some resets in my own life but will pop in occasionally during November. Blessings to you as you embark on your own reset journeys!
Great post! Stopping by from the 31 days FB page!
This is wonderful – thank you and congrats on finishing the 31 Days challenge! Happy Halloween.
Yes, so thankful that we can reset each day! His mercies are new every morning.
Congratulations on finishing! We did it! You are right about as long as we have days having resets. Great thoughts!
Zohary, I love this post. I think if we could all “reset” on a daily basis, we’d be able to think a lot clearer and follow our heart much more intentionally. Love the perspective