We made it! Thank you all so much for following along this month with my 31 Day Life Reset series. I hope it has been helpful.
Today I just want to leave you with this;
Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23New International Version (NIV)
As long as we have days, we have opportunities for resets. However, tomorrow is not guaranteed.
Yesterday, maybe you;
- Yelled at your kids
- Failed to call that friend who’s having a hard time
- Went to bed angry with your spouse
- Did a poor job at work
- Failed to make time for prayer or reading the Word
- Had lunch from the drive-through and then regretted it
Today is a new day; we can make better choices.
Who is the person you want to become?Is it a kinder, gentler mom? A better friend? A more patient or loving spouse? A hard worker? A person who lives out their faith? A healthier version of yourself?
Let’s start working to be that person today.
And because it’s Friday I’m going to send you into the weekend with a little Mandisa, enjoy!
* Friends if you’d like to go back to other reset posts you can find them all here. Thank you for following along, I will be take a break from blogging for a little bit to work on some resets in my own life but will pop in occasionally during November. Blessings to you as you embark on your own reset journeys!