I hope you’ve all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year celebration. Ours were pretty mellow and I really liked it. We had no traveling to do (except for my hubby who is at the Rose Bowl. . . go Stanford!) and honestly I think I was asleep minutes after counting down to the new year.
Basically low key = low stress = one happy me!
Personally I have mixed feelings about the new year, 2012 was good, though there were some challenging moments but I’m optimistic that 2013 will be even better.
I thought I’d share some highlights from 2012 for me (in no particular order):
- Starting a blog (and thank you all very much for sharing along on this new adventure with me)
- Attending two awesome conferences by myself
- Awesome family vacation
- Connecting with friends old and new
- Homeschooling my 8th grader!
- Starting a blog for our church’s women’s ministry
- Camping trips with the family
- Snuggling with my little ones (cause really it just doesn’t ever get old)
- Going on some fun dates with the hubby
- Reading some great books (I’ll be posting my reading lists next time)
- More blogging goodness with some changes coming
- Awesome vacation planned in February with the family
- Getting away with the hubby more, cause we really need some alone time
- Having more great chats with sweet friends
- Loving on my kiddos
- Homeschooling my sweet girl for Kindergarten in the fall
- Working on being healthier and taking a bit more time for myself
- Reading even more great books