Aligned Parenting Workbook
Designing an Intentional Home Culture that Aligns with YOUR Family's values
Just like our bodies can ache when out of alignment, our families will suffer when our time, habits and actions are not aligned with our core values, passions and priorities. Yet, implementing a plan where our values are consistently applied in our home culture can be tricky. Aligned Parenting Workbook is a tool for any parent who wants to move beyond simply parenting in “defense” mode; responding to issues when they come up to embracing the role as of designer of your home culture with your values as its building blocks. Join Zohary as she walks your through several exercises to determine “what” you want your family to be about, how to actually live that out in practical steps and how to stay and keep your family in “alignment”. The Aligned Parenting Workbook is for:
- Parents of young children who want to be intentional about creating a home culture that aligns with their family's values.
- Parents of teenagers that want to maximize the impact of the remaining years their children will be home.
- Couples who don't have kids yet but want to be proactive about designing the home they want to raise a family in.
- Pretty much anyone who's feeling like their family has gotten a bit of track and are ready to change course.
ALIGNED PARENTING INCLUDES ENGAGING WORKSHEETS, EXERCISES, AND PRACTICAL APPLICATION QUESTIONS.
WITH WORKSHEETS AND EXERCISES TO:
- Identify your strengths and values
- Consider the specific tools, experiences and knowledge you want your child(ren) to leave home with one day
- Create an environment of trust in your home
- Set realistic expectations
- Consider your family’s seasons and rhythms
- Create meaningful rituals and traditions
And more. . .
The Aligned Parenting Workbook will help your family:
You will identify your family’s values and create a lexicon that is unique to your home culture. This will create the foundation that will be used to craft your aligned home.
You’ll then take the word bank you’ve identified and build on those concepts by designing the framework your family will operate from. We will cover some key building blocks needed to establish a firm foundation for building a family and home culture that is in line with what you deem most important.
You will put all of the pieces together and look at some helpful tools for living with alignment of values and actions –essentially creating meaningful practices to keep your family living out what you believe..