Considering homeschooling because something feels “off” or just not right at your child’s current school? Or perhaps you decided to homeschool because you made an intentional decision to be your child’s primary teacher and see homeschooling as an opportunity to instruct your children in a way that is in alignment with your family’s values.
I get it. Our family has tried every kind of education system, private, public, online charter, regular charter, and homeschooling.
My background is in education and I am a credentialed school counselor, I would love to be a resource for you as you navigate through the various options and determine the best fit for your family’s education.
- Considering Homeschooling, let’s discuss your options
- Curriculum choices/adjustments
- Help with lesson planning
- Enrichment/Summer Learning and Opportunities
- Organization, time management and record keeping assistance
- Beyond HS
- College Admissions
- Career coaching for young adults
- Encouragement and support
Contact me for more information.