Considering homeschooling because something feels “off” or just not right at your child’s current school? Or perhaps you decided to homeschool because you made an intentional decision to be your child’s primary teacher and see homeschooling as an opportunity to instruct your children in a way that is in alignment with your family’s values.
I get it. Our family has tried every kind of education system, private, public, online charter, regular charter, and homeschooling.
My background is in education and I am a credentialed school counselor in the state of California. As an independent educational consultant, I would love to be a resource for you as you navigate through the various options and determine the best fit for your family’s educational goals.
Homeschool Counseling Services:
- Considering Homeschooling? Let’s discuss your options
- Curriculum choices/adjustments
- Help with lesson planning
- Organization, time management and record keeping assistance
- Encouragement and support
College and Career Advising:
- Planning beyond high school
- Enrichment & Summer Learning options
- Researching Internship Opportunities
- Dual credit/concurrent community college enrollment
- Job coaching for teens (help with searches,resume writing and interview prep)
- College search and admissions counseling
- Personalized scholarship search
- Career coaching for young adults
- Pathways advising- discovering the best path for each student whether that’s college (4 year or community college), vocational training, career prep, gap year, military or a combination of these, I will help your student create a post-secondary plan based on their interests and goals.
Contact me for more information.